MISS MOOX + My Portfolio

Before & After: Wild Dunes

This is a project I worked on at Wild Dunes Resort. Now that their children are grown, my clients were ready to redecorate their second home with a little more sophistication that matched their current style. Although the furniture arrangement remained pretty much the same, we updated all of the furnishings and decor while adding some finishing touches that were lacking. We painted the room in Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage and covered the backs of the built-ins in a light taupe grasscloth. I wanted the inside decor to mimic the outside views of the marsh and intercoastal waterway so we kept all the fabrics, art and accessories in soothing tones of creams, tans, browns and blues.
~Images: 1) Before of the Living Room 2) After of the Living Room 3) Before of the Built-In Bookcases 4) After of the Built-In Bookcases

art, Before and After, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Before & After: Wild Dunes + My Portfolio