MISS MOOX + Mary McDonald

Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice...

I went to a baby shower for a good friend of mine on Saturday who is expecting a little girl and so I have been in a super "girly" mood all week! I adore my three nephews but boy (ha!) do I appreciate some girly-ness and let me tell you this shower was all about the pink, ruffles, bows and frills! So fun! With that being said, I don't think pink has to mean "little girl's room" as artfully displayed in these photos. Pink can be super classy when paired with grey, ultra mod when paired with purple or fantastically chic when paired with yellow. Kinda makes me want to eat some cotton candy or chew some Bubbalicious gum!
~Images: 1) Angie Hranowski 2) Designer Mary McDonald 3) Designer Phillip Gorrivan for Elle Decor 4) Traditional Home 5) Unknown

Angie Hranowsky, art, inspiration, Interior Design, life, and more:

Relevant to: Sugar & Spice and Everything Nice... + Mary McDonald