MISS MOOX + Tom Scheerer

Admiting You Have a Problem is the First Step



Hello, my name is Sidney and I am a symmetrical person. I am a balanced person. And I am oftentimes, a matchy-matchy person. These images make me so happy! I try to step out of my comfort zone when designing for clients but admitably, it is not always possible. But I am working through my issues-I have been through the steps, I go to meetings, I have a sponsor, and I am taking it one day at a time.


Maybe one day...

~Images: 1) Nancy Taylor Lynch via Matters of Style Blog 2) Tom Scheerer 3) Phoebe Howard 4) House Beautiful 5) House Beautiful Oct 2009 6) Phoebe Howard 7) Ann Spiro

art, inspiration, Interior Design, life, Phoebe Howard, and more:

Relevant to: Admiting You Have a Problem is the First Step + Tom Scheerer