MISS MOOX + Personal

One of a Kind Artwork

I have been wanting to showcase some of my dad's amazing artwork. He created one of these original drawings for each of my nephews' bedroom based on the theme of their room and/or their interests. I might be biased but think they are so great! My family is always encouraging him to create more so I really wanted to feature these in case any of you readers are interested in having him paint one for your child's room. [They also make great gifts!] If so, email Roger Wagner directly at rmwagner@embarqmail.com for more information! Being a landscape architect, he is especially gifted with residential renderings [want a watercolor of your home?] and has a passion for anything and everything coastal-lighthouses, shrimp boats, palm trees, etc. If you have a photo of something you would like turned into a one of a kind watercolor, give him a shout!

St. Simons Island, Georgia Lighthouse

Charleston Single House


art, Artwork, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: One of a Kind Artwork + Personal