MISS MOOX + Lighting

Madison, Georgia

Madison is one of my favorite towns in Georgia. It has so much character and charm! I try to stop by there on my trips to/from Atlanta if I have time because there are some cute little antique shops and I love the drive into downtown which is filled with beautiful old southern homes. I would love to get my hands on some of those houses that are in disrepair and bring them back to life! But I digress...

I went this trip but I was pressed for time but I did manage to stop by one of my favorite spots, the Interiors Market located at 144 Academy Street. It is filled with booth after booth of delicious goodies! But this ain't your average antique mall filled with junky leftover garage sale stuff nor is it vomiting monogrammed or bedazzled goods, there are some well put together booths with some interesting one-of-a-kind pieces.

I especially love all of these found objects turned into lighting. Take a look...







Here are some more things I wanted to go home with...



Vintage Wicker Shade



Four corbels put together as an art piece



Zinc Drum Table



Cool Rattan Chair

This old stocking form because it reminds me of the lamp in
A Christmas Story!

If you are even in the area, I encourage you to take some time and explore the town. If anyone has any other information on Madison, please leave me a comment! And if you want an easy and fun read, check out Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews. It is about an interior designer who lives in Madison, Georgia!

art, Christmas, Flea Markets/Antique Stores/Junk Shops, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Madison, Georgia + Lighting