MISS MOOX + Nate Berkus

Design Crush: Nate Berkus

Ok, it might be more than just a design crush. Oh, Nate, why do you have to bat for the other team? I think we would get along brilliantly. Your neat. I am neat. You love design. I love design. I can just see us spending weekends perusing flea markets hand in hand in our preppy outfits...come on boo! Well it seems that I am not the only one taken with this handsome designer, Oprah has hand selected Nate to be her go-to decorator and rightfully so. He tastefully blends classic pieces with warm textures in a very sophisticated yet tangible way. Here, see for yourself...

For more on Nate check out his website here.

He also has a new line available on the Home Shopping Network where you can bring home a smidgen of his classic style on the cheap.

Here are a few of my favorite things...

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Design Crush: Nate Berkus + Nate Berkus