MISS MOOX + life

Trimmin' The Tree

I am sure you have trimmed your tree by now...but since it usually takes me until the week before Christmas to get in the spirit, I am sharing these now. Maybe you can file them away for next year!

I love, love, love this idea! Luggage tags with photos of everyone that is in their family, friends, significant others, etc. Love!

Love the "numbers" theme.

Non-traditional trees are SO fun! If I ever have children they will each have their own tree (see, I can say things like that because I don't have children.)

I kinda like these non-tree, trees too!

a

Wawawa.

~Images: 1 and 2) Better Homes and Gardens 3) Country Home 4 and 5) Country Living 6) Coastal Living 7) Cottage Living 8) via shelter blog 9) Charlie Brown

art, Christmas, Holiday Decorating, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Trimmin' The Tree + life