MISS MOOX + Movies

Deja Vu

Sorry, I have had a heck of a week, my brain is overloaded and I am a little burnt out on design (it does happen!). So, I am going to talk about what I just did which was finally getting around to seeing this movie...

I had such high hopes. An amazing concept!
At least it was when it came out the first time...

But what a horrible script! And how much did each of these big whigs get paid for their 15 minute appearance? Kinda makes me sick.
Thank heavens for you...

I know I know, but I just adore him!
(If you haven't seen this movie, you should do so immediately.)

And you Bradley Cooper...

Just please don't get over exposed!

I could have done without this story line...

But I assume it wasn't for my age bracket.

And this one...

Although you are both very charming.

And this one...

However, I do appreciate the eye candy.

I did like this story line...

And of course this one...

But this was my favorite part of the movie...

Have a great weekend!

art, inspiration, life, Movie Reference, and more:

Relevant to: Deja Vu + Movies