MISS MOOX + Outdoor Spaces

Outdoor Showers

Coastal Living

via absolutelybeautifulthings blog

Coastal Living

Coastal Living

Of course I couldn't find the main image I was looking for which I have been saving for years. It was of an outdoor shower made of concrete with oyster shells embedded into the walls. Amazing! Anyhoo..I love an outdoor shower and think it can be great and super functional if you live at the beach. But they can be super creepy if you don't live at the beach. Like the time I was house sitting for some friends and they told me to beware of the neighbor that bathed every morning in their outside shower which was in clear view to the bedroom I was staying in. Bizarro! And this one time on spring break, I was staying in a house in Hilton Head in which the inside master shower had a glass wall that you could open up a wood door on the exterior of the house so that all the neighbors and/or people at the pool could watch you shower. I am assuming that Hugh Hefner owned the house.

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Outdoor Showers + Outdoor Spaces