MISS MOOX + Wall Art

Copy Cat?

This first image is one I pulled years ago of an old French window turned mirror hanging above a sofa as a diptych art piece. (Sorry that I don't know the designer, photographer or magazine! Anyone?) If you know me at all, then you know I am obsessed with circles! So I was going to have my carpenter recreate this concept in a client's home. Then I came across a similar mirror from Arteriors Home, a to-the-trade resource. I am not certain that they were inspired from this but I imagine so because their product came out about a year or so after this magazine feature. Interesting!

Arteriors Home

If you are interested in this piece, email me for pricing at sidney@eclectic-idg.com.

Happy Friday!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Copy Cat? + Wall Art