MISS MOOX + life

Decorganizing Wednesday: I Need Your Help!

I need help coming up with topics for Decorganizing Wednesday so I am starting a little contest. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post or send me an email at sidney@eclectic-idg.com with a topic you would like me to cover and you will be entered into the random drawing to win this book...

Home Organizing Workbook: Clearing Your Clutter, Step-By-Step

Home Organizing Workbook: Clearing Your Clutter, Step-By-Step

by Meryl Starr

And if you are feeling really industrious, send me a picture of your unorganized space and I will provide you with some organizing tips, free of charge, in exchange for allowing me to feature your organizing dilemma on my blog. I promise to keep it anonymous!!!

So get going. Contest deadline is Wednesday, July 21st!

art, Decorganizing Wednesday, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Decorganizing Wednesday: I Need Your Help! + life