MISS MOOX + Movie Reference

Gwyneth

Is there nothing you can't do? I mean really. It kinda pisses me off. You are a tall, thin, beautiful, crazy healthy yoga guru for starters. Then you have to go and be an active mom, adept in the kitchen and a travel expert according to your amazing blog GOOP. And on top of that you are stylish, you have an Oscar and you sang one of my all time favorite songs (yes, I do mean Crusin'). Nauseating. Oh, almost forgot to mention that you have millions of dollars and dated two of the Sexiest Men Alive. Bitch. Yeah, I said it.

Anyhoo, as if ALL that wasn't enough...she can decorate. Argh. Here are some photos of her multiple homes I have been saving over the years.

She's laughing at all the poor saps that aren't her.

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Gwyneth + Movie Reference