MISS MOOX + Top Five

Top Five: Design Books

Brother and sister-in-law in Ireland

Before I get to it, I want to wish my sweet brother a Happy Birthday!

If you are a design enthusiast then here are some books to add to your Christmas list. Now I own thousands (ok, might be a slight exaggeration) but these are my Top Five books that I refer to often when I need inspiration.

Suzanne Kasler's Inspired Interiors

Celerie Kemble's To Your Taste

Kelly Wearstler's Hue

Darryl Carter's The New Traditional

Victoria Hagan: Interior Portraits

Victoria Hagan's Interior Portraits

With an honorable mention to...

Domino Magazine's The Book of Decorating

And these are on my Christmas List this year!

Mary McDonald: Interiors: The Allure of Style

Mary McDonald Interiors

Bobby McAlpine's Home Within Us

Allegra Hicks: An Eye For Design

Do you have any "go to" books that you love? Leave a comment!

art, Christmas, inspiration, life, Personal, and more:

Relevant to: Top Five: Design Books + Top Five