MISS MOOX + Storage

Firewood

While I was in Atlanta and staying at my brother's, he got some firewood delivered. And by "some" I mean an ass-load (pardon me). He was nice enough to load up my car with all it could carry (without bottoming out) on the drive back to Charleston. But now I am trying to figure out what to do with it all! I LOVE a fire and LOVE that I have a real fireplace (there ain't nothing like it!) and I have fires often but until I can burn the wood, where do I keep it all???

I typically buy two bundles at the grocery and keep it in my old wood crate like so...

Crates full (said like Cousin Eddie).

Where and how do you store your firewood?

Nate Berkus

House Beautiful

Country Home

House Beautiful

via Apartment Therapy

via Apartment Therapy

via Matters of Style Blog

House Beautiful

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Firewood + Storage