MISS MOOX + life

Sunny's Goodtime Paints

While in Richmond, Virginia over the weekend, we stumbled into this cute little shop called Rue La La Home. Once inside, I found one of the cutest displays I have ever seen! Precious. Then I realized that I already knew about (but totally forgot about) Sunny's Goodtime Paints. When I first moved the Charleston, I worked at a local home and design shop that carried the line of paints and the creator came and gave us an instructional seminar. This was in the height of the faux painting days so she sells a lot of washes and glazes with supercute names like La La Lilac and Buttercup Baby. But I just went through her website and she has some really great stencils as well. Go see for yourself!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Sunny's Goodtime Paints + life