MISS MOOX + life

Decorganizing: Seasonal Closets

Does your room look like this? Mine sure does after trying to figure out what to wear for a night on the town!

Lucky Magazine has a great article this month on organizing your closet. I figured it was good timing to post about it seeing as how we are changing our clothes out for spring/summer (yeah!). I realize it might be hard to read because I scanned it in but if you click on each image, it should come out larger or click here for the article. Or just go buy the magazine! And while I'm at it, I have done several posts on organizing and inspiring closets in case you are interested, go to "closets" under my Labels and check 'em out for yourself!

art, Closets, Decorganizing, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Decorganizing: Seasonal Closets + life