MISS MOOX + life

REDvolution

So I have mentioned many times that red is not my favorite color. [Thank God my dad doesn't read my blog because he would disown me seeing as how we are a HUGE University of Georgia family!] I think it stems from the fact that a) I am a summer...I mean my coloring so blues and greens and purples look better on me and therefore I gravitate towards those cool colors. Seriously, there is an annual charity event here called the RED Party and I have to go out and by something because I literally have no red in my closet. And b) I live in Charleston and I absolutely love the coast so this (I'm sure) influences the color pallet that I gravitate towards. Makes sense, right? Sooo...I feel the need to give some red love out because I do not hate the color red. Promise. I have decorated with it for clients many, many times. And since we have been seeing so much red on the red carpets I am thinking that this color will be showing up more and more in the decor world very soon. Don't ya think?

I especially like it done in small splashes so it doesn't overwhelm the room or make it feel heavy.

House Beautiful

Domino

House Beautiful

Elle Decor

Elle Decor

Southern Living

I will go on record however saying that their ain't nothin' like a Georgia boy in a pair of red pants! Go Dawgs! [That was for you dad.]

art, Color, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: REDvolution + life