MISS MOOX + life

Before & After: Seahorse Artwork

So I found these Chinese paintings at an antique store on my buying trip last week (more to come on that). I loved that they were matching, framed canvases but wasn't crazy about the art (my apologies to the artist) but they were a good price so I bought them knowing I had a plan.

Before

What was my plan you ask? To paint over them! Well, to have Way Way of Blue Chickadee paint over them with her brilliance. I primed the heck out of them and turned them over to her. I loved the idea of two seahorses facing each other and was just feeling the yellow against my new grey walls. Check it out!

After

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

And they are for sale over in my booth at Southern Accents!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Before & After: Seahorse Artwork + life