MISS MOOX + Personal

I'm Baaaaack!

Isn't she a beaut??? And she's fast, real fast. Like that girl in high school who was gossipped about. But she makes me real happy. Like that girl did many of the guys in high school.

Since we haven't chatted in a while, I'm going to update you on a few random things...lots going on!!!

I'm working on decorating an events venue. Here is what I proposed...we'll see what they go actually go for.

I have a few more e-decorating clients in the back log since the ol' computer wasn't working. My apologies...I'm getting to you! Promises.

Working on a bathroom remodel. From what I hear, it was a bit of a sex palace before but I won't get into those details...

Also trying to figure out what to do with this bad boy...I hate covering exposed brick as it is one of my all time FAV's but sometimes you gotta do what the client wants to do...even after lots and lots of attempts at convincing otherwise.

Working on a kitchen overhaul...here is the before. It won't look anything like this once I get my hands on it (cue evil laugh)!

Let's see, also I'm working on a new construction home on the marsh that I am SUPER excited about. Can't wait to show you all the ins and outs of that...I'm certain you will love. I'm also taking on a entire house re-do (decorating only) no remodeling (at least not yet). I have two overall design plans that I am working on for clients as a here is what you need to do to each room kind of thing, I call it re-decorating. And I have several other projects, just as important, of lesser size (one or two rooms) that I am equally excited to tell you about, I just don't have photos!

So with all that being said...I was suppose to work all weekend but instead I spent it with this hansome thing. What's that girlfriend? Oh yeah, I totally made the right call! He is one of the most important and special people in my life and if you can believe it...he actually reads my blog...how precious is that? It really means a lot to me as my own family doesn't even read my blog! Anyway, I've had a lot of ups and downs with friends and family and boyfriends and betrayal and heartache and disappointment but this is someone whom I'm very lucky and blessed to have in my life. Whenever something really fantastic or really terrible happens, this is the first person I call. And it helps that he's really easy to look at...xoxo

Alright, more decorating posts coming your way...it's good to be back! I did miss you fine people. (And PS to all you other blog dorks...I'm loving the new Blogger format!)

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: I'm Baaaaack! + Personal