MISS MOOX + life

Technical Difficulties

Well, I'm alive for those of you that don't know, know me and might have been worried that I drank myself into a wine induced coma. But I am still waiting on my new laptop from Dell...hence the lack of posts. I just cannot deal! I'm sorry to be so slack with you kind people but it is not by choice, I promise! I can't give you a blog post without attaching a pretty picture and my current laptop won't allow me to do that simple task. Ugh. I miss functioning normally...I really, really do!

Until then...go check out this website, Two Doors Down, that some lovely ladies started as a way to connect local folks with local businesses, artisans, etc. Looks like they have expanded to other markets such as Charlotte and Raleigh. I love seeing smart women do smart things!

Be back soon. xoxo

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Technical Difficulties + life