MISS MOOX + life

Design Crush: Amy Lau

As I mentioned yesterday, my latest design crush is Amy Lau. I was unfamiliar with her by name but once I started flipping through her book, I immediately recognized her work from shelter magazines. Here are some hot points from her bio: she worked under Thomas O'Brien, she studied at the Soetheby's graduate program in New York, she's been in a zillion magazines and she has a zillion product lines including a limited-edition line for Showtime inspired by the show Dexter. Amy clearly specializes in Mid-Century Modernism as you will see when we take a look at her portfolio...now.

I love the mix of modern and natural. Hard to pull off but she does it well.

To see more of her work click here or buy her book!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Design Crush: Amy Lau + life