MISS MOOX + life

Remember Me?

Remember Me? It's been a while I know...I've been super busy. My apologies. I just wanted to check-in for those of you that don't know, know me and might think that I was the product of some tragic New Year's Eve mis-adventure. That is not the case. I am fine. Just super busy! But I miss you. So let me show you a few reasons why I've been MIA...

Remember this kitchen?

Well we've demo'ed it...

Can I get a Yee Haw???? I love a good demo. I'm happy to support Habitat for Humanity but I would have really enjoyed taking a sledge hammer to that kitchen! Not gonna lie. Ok, moving on...

Installing at another clients...

More to come on that.

Working on a new construction...

[Ahh, nevermind, there is just too much to show you!]

Adding stuff at my booth...

Planning this charity event...

4th Annual Black&White at Harborside East featuring Yacht Rock Schooner
1.21.12 from 7-11
Did you get your ticket yet?
www.shareoursuzy.org

And working on something BIG. I mean really, really BIG! I can't talk about it yet because it might not pan out but I really, really hope it does! Eek.

Now I'm headed to market for a few days so I will, once again be MIA. I hope to be back on a regular basis soon. Please don't forget me!!!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Remember Me? + life