MISS MOOX + vintage

Cottage Guest Room

My Cottage Guest Room...Part 2

How I love spending the day visiting thrift and antique shops! I have found, over the years, many vintage garments, fabrics and what-nots. I love finding a good bargain and my guest room is where many have been destined to live. I've been blessed with a large collection of "Precious Moments" that have been gifted to me through the years from dear family and friends. I love each one! I made the 30s log cabin quilt for my precious cat Chloe who I lost to kidney failure. When I see her blankie I remember snuggling her in it.

Thank you so much for visiting me and for spending a few precious moments in my cottage guest room!
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

antique, art, family, gifts, home, love, room, and more:

Relevant to: Cottage Guest Room + vintage