MISS MOOX + life

Big News

So I've been taunting you with my big news and here it is...I'm opening a shop!!!

[Let's pause a sec for the cheers and applause...maybe even a lil' confetti falling from the sky.]

I think part of my delay in telling you is my shock that it is actually happening! A lifetime dream coming true! It will be called "Eclectic"-part design studio and part home decor shop where I will be selling home furnishings including furniture, lighting, art, accessories and more. The design studio will be very user-friendly so customers will be able to access it themselves. And the retail will be a mix of Eclectic Creations (custom items that I design and/or repurpose as well as items that I collaborate with local artisans to create), Eclectic Finds (things I collect from antique shops, flea markets, etc.) and Eclectic Picks (products that I have hand selected from chosen vendors). I feel that this unique blend of products will be unlike anything currently in the marketplace. And in case you are wondering, yes, I will still have my interior design business!

Eclectic is located at 875 Coleman Blvd next to Royal Hardware (where Belva's Flowers use to be). It is taking longer than expected (as these things always do) but I hope to be open sometime in June.

Here is a before shot...

(You know how I love rough before shots!)

Here is during shot mid up-fit...

I'll show you some after shots when I'm done! Or better yet, stop in and see for yourself! And I promise to keep you updated on the progress. Now you know why I have been so bad about blogging...I've been a lil' busy! :)

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Big News + life