MISS MOOX + wonderful

Loving Gifts

My darling adopted daughter, Paula, of "Sweet Vintage Rose Cottage" sent me the most wonderful Mother's Day parcel!

I am deeply humbled by her beautiful workmanship, affection and generosity! As I opened each sweet gift, my heart was warmed by her love and abiding friendship!

Isn't this the most adorable portrait of darling Paula! She artistically sketched and appliqued her lovely image onto this cute little quilt. Look at the petite beribboned polka dot yoyo.
I will treasure this always, my darling daughter!

"Kitty Kisses"
What could be sweeter? Dear Paula created this adorable little kitten...Her stitching is so perfect! Oh, so adorable...and, how I love kitties with tiny red bow ties!

Just look at this plush little kitten! Paula, lovingly, stitched each tiny detail. Her handiwork is purrrrrfection!

I'm so happy to be able to share these priceless blessings with you!

Please visit tomorrow to see more "Pretties from Paula"...She gifted me with so many darling treasures...I thought it would be meaningful to share them on my next post, too!

Blessings and gratitude,
Carolynn xoxo

art, gifts, HAPPY, Heart, home, love, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Loving Gifts + wonderful