MISS MOOX + summer

MOST WANTED: OLD GOLD

.

Recently I've been creating a new range of stationery, which consequently means I've been collating images like mad woman for inspiration. I noticed that today's 'old gold' mood board was fast turning into this week's Most Wanted, as it's pretty much just a list of things I want! So here it is.
PS This is the last you'll hear from me until late next week as I'm taking a short break. My 31st (gulp) birthday is tomorrow which I intend to enjoy by doing no work, followed by a family BBQ on Saturday and Diamond Jubilee celebrations at Battersea Park on Sunday. And because the Queen has been on the throne for 60 years we've all been given two back to back public holidays on Monday & Tuesday here in the UK. No work til Wednesday... Go Queen! Ha. Have an excellent weekend, friends!
Clockwise from top left, the goods are:

Ilana Kohn's Yellow Marble Print Scarf (hello summer!)
Asplund Light Tray from Artilleriet
Iacoli & McAllister Spica Light from Object
UK/Netherlands reversible map from Present and Correct
Artwork from Ekaterina Koroleva
Penguin Classic's cover design for The Great Gatsby
Industry & nature together using sunglasses as a makeshift camera filter (photo by me)
A4 Tie Envelope (made from 'the same stuff as the label on the back of your jeans' - leather?!) from Muji
Tourmaline quartz necklace from Nallik
Lovely table setting from Christmas 2011 by My Little Fabric

art, Christmas, Colour Inspiration, family, inspiration, life, love, Most Wanted, and more:

Relevant to: MOST WANTED: OLD GOLD + summer