MISS MOOX + Weekend According To

WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: NOTHING

.

22.05.12

Weekend according to is both late and a cheat this week, seeing as how I didn't actually do anything other than work this weekend. I've been flat out the past few days, barely leaving the house apart from a Sunday roast at the local pub (the best of all British traditions, surely?). So these photos are from mid last week when I was in London. I snuck in a quick visit to the V&A - probably my favourite museum in London & got stared at while eating lunch, alone. It's funny how some people still find this unusual! I belatedly hope you had good weekends / are having good weeks so far. I can see this week turning into another work heavy one for me but at least the sun is out (we even have the windows open it's so warm). YES!

art, HOPE, house, inspiration, life, people, and more:

Relevant to: WEEKEND ACCORDING TO: NOTHING + Weekend According To