MISS MOOX + life

Eclectic Is Hiring

I need help finding the following...let me know if you have any referrals! Thanks!


Jack-of-all-Trades Handyman: (Pay will be by the hour.) Looking for someone who can do it all...carpentry, electrical, painting, hanging pictures, heavy lifting, etc. Must be licensed and insured. Email me your info and references with "Handyman" in the subject line to sidney@eclectic-idg.com.

Intern: (This is a non-paid position 10-20 hours per week. Perfect for someone looking for class credit hours!) Looking for someone who is educated in interior design, organized and a quick learner! Email me your resume along with a short write up about yourself with "Intern" in the subject line to sidney@eclectic-idg.com.

Graphic Designer/Web Designer: I am looking for someone to tweak my logo and help redesign my website. I would like it to be all in-house meaning they do both graphic and web design in house. I prefer to work with someone local but if it is the right fit, I am open! Please email me if you have any referrals with "Graphic Designer/Web Designer" in the subject line to sidney@eclectic-idg.com.

Blog Designer: Looking for someone to redesign my blog. I have specific ideas on what I am looking for but open to your expertise! I would like a quick turnaround time on this if possible. If you are available or have any referrals please email me with "Blog Designer" in the subject line to sidney@eclectic-idg.com.

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Eclectic Is Hiring + life