MISS MOOX + wonderful

Pillowpalooza

I'm almost as crazy about pillows as I am about aprons!
Linda's blog "it all started with paint" is hosting a link party. I just couldn't resist joining in on the fun!

I made these little pillows from vintage quilt blocks & linens.
There are two rooms in my home that are painted in soft pastels...our master bedroom and guestroom.

As much as I love the color RED...I enjoy peaceful pastels to slip away to for a pleasant nap or a good nights sleep.

Very inexpensive project...Made from a drapery sample & thrifted vintage crochet.

I was blessed to attend a Martha Pullen Heirloom School and learned wonderful sewing techniques.

Soft blue silk ribbon

A fun project that I made at Martha Pullen's Heirloom Sewing School.

Another inexpensive project...Made from a well worn table cloth.

A bolster that I made from drapery scraps...

Bluework embroidery on linen...Don't you love these two little sweethearts?!

Thank you, my dearest friends, for stopping by and for your kind comments!You are all such a blessing to me,Carolynn xoxo

Please stop by and join in the fun at Linda's "Pillowpalooza"!
Linda's blog address is www.itallstartedwithpaint.blogspot.com

art, cottage, Heart, home, love, room, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Pillowpalooza + wonderful