MISS MOOX + time

Red Barns

Welcome to the county where I was born...The area is a charming little farming community. It has an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables...tiny farmhouses and quaint little quilt and antique shops sprinkled throughout.

When I was born my grandparents had a tiny ranch they called "Yamhill". They raised bright red chickens called Rhode Island Reds.

Welcome to my kitchen...I have brought a little bit of Yamhill County home with me.

RED Barns...and, one contented cow!

Here a Chick...There a Chick...Everywhere a Chick Chick!

And, of course, lots and lots of RED!

Summertime in the Willamette Valley is a time of abundance...A time to be thankful for all that God has blessed us with...

Thank you for popping in and visiting the place where I was born...and, now, the place I call home!

Have a blessed day, my dear friends,
Carolynn xoxo

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name." Psalm 100:4

antique, cottage, god, home, house, kitchen, summer, and more:

Relevant to: Red Barns + time