MISS MOOX + vintage

Blueware

It's Summertime at Chenille Cottage!

Make yourself at home...I hope you'll stay for a while.
My sister, Patti, made this lovely red, white and blue quilt for my birthday.
I just love it!

A Cuppa Spiced Tea...
One for You
And, One for Me!

Be a Lamb...and Stay For a While!
My Blue and Yellow Canisters were given to me as a gift in 1970.
I have always loved blueware of any kind.

"Summertime"
Red, White and Blue
Stars and Stripes
Bouquets of Daisies
Mouthwatering Watermelon
Beachcombing
Picnics
Fun!

My sweet husband brought this Gzhel Sugar Bowl back from a trip he took to Russia. He has a tradition of bringing something blue home to me when he travels overseas. I love this darling sugar bowl with it's lovely shape and rich blue hues.
The sweet little Dutch Girl was passed on to me by my Mother. It was given to her in the 1920s when she was a little girl. I have fond memories from my childhood of admiring it, but, never touching. It is a precious keepsake!

Milkglass from my friend & distant cousin, Laura
I love Chickens...
Any way, shape or form!

"This Little Piggy went to Market..."
I have had these little salt and pepper shakers for over 30 years.
Aren't they cute?!!

"Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt,
so that you will know how you should respond to each person."
Colossians 4:6 NASB

Sometimes I fall so short of this challenging passage of scripture!

"Blue sounds like the mighty Pacific.Blue smells like a blueberry on a bush.Blue tastes like a blueberry on my tongue.Blue feels like a turquoise puffer fish in the ocean.Blue looks like a shimmering sea.Blue feels like a shard of beach glass.Blue sounds like a whale singing."J. Bowers

Sweet cream comes from Contented Cows!My kitchen isn't complete without a few happy bovines!
Thank you for stopping by for a visit, my dear friends!I hope you'll come back again, soon!
Blessings and Friendship,Carolynn xoxo
"Kind words can be shortand easy to speak,but their echoesare truly endless."
Mother Teresa
Happy Rednesday! I added this post to Sue's lovely blog. I hope you will pop in and spend some time!www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com

It's "SHARE YOUR CUP THURSDAY" at Jann's blog. I hope you'll stop in and visit her lovely blog!
www.jannolson.blogspot.com

I posted at "VERY MERRY VINTAGE STYLE"...I hope you'll pop in and visit this darling cottagey blog!
www.verymerryvintagestyle.blogspot.com

gifts, HAPPY, home, HOPE, kitchen, love, person, summer, time, and more:

Relevant to: Blueware + vintage