MISS MOOX + vintage

Summertime

Come sit with me on my porch...my dear blogging friends!

Make yourself comfortable while I step inside and pour you an ice cold glass of lemonade
I'll be right back...
Summertime and the Livin is Easy...

Hat's off to the good old USA!

Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue!!

Sit a Spell...Take your shoes off!

Patriotic Little Perches...

A special place for my feathered friends...

May God continue to Bless the Land that I Love!

I'm so glad you were able to spend a little time with me on this beautiful summer day!
Do come back, my sweet friends!
Blessings,Carolynn xoxo
"If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." II Chronicles 7:14 (NIV)

I absolutely love red, white and blue! Thank you, Debra, for hosting a "Vintage Patriotic Party"!Please pop in and visit www.commonground-debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com

art, cottage, god, home, love, people, summer, time, and more:

Relevant to: Summertime + vintage