MISS MOOX + summer

Sweet Stitches

Hello Ladies...
During the summer months I like squirreling myself away in the air conditioning to beat the heat. I've been busily stitching away. Hand Embroidery is such a "Sweet Retreat"! 

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

"Sewing Seeds of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience..."

"Cotton Candy Pinks"

"A Hare Raising Tale"

"Spinach, Turnip greens, Brocolli, Brussel Sprouts"

"A Happy Harvest of Bunny's Favorites...
Crunchy Carrotts and Bright Red Beets"

"Blue Skies smilin' at me
Nothin' but blue skies do I see
Bluebirds singin' a song
Nothin' but blue skies from now on..."

Plant Seeds of Kindness

Somebunny Loves You!

Red...Red...Red
Every project I stitch has to have a tiny touch of my favorite color!

I'm so glad you popped in for a visit, my sweet friends!
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

"But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control." Galatians 5:22-23

I posted on Jann's blog www.jannolson.blogspot.com I hope you will take a minute and pop in to visit her delightful blog!

I posted on Sue's Blog on REDNESDAY www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com
Be sure to stop by and visit her delightful blog!

Many, many thanks to Sherry at "The Charm of Home"! It has been a blessing to be able to post some of my photos on her lovely blog www.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

cottage, favorite, HAPPY, home, HOPE, love, and more:

Relevant to: Sweet Stitches + summer