MISS MOOX + life

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

So it is 12.21.12, how are we doing so far?

I totally use to play my R.E.M. Document cassette tape on my boombox and rewind it over and over trying to learn all the words. I'm pretty certain I still got a large majority of them incorrect. To all of you youngsters reading (did I just use the term youngsters?) and probably snickering in mockery at my lameness, I'll have you know that we did not have the World Wide Web or Google to search for song lyrics nor did we have an iPod or iTunes to pause music or any other such tech-foolery. My boombox was badass, it had stickers on it. And I could make a mean mix tape.

If it really was the end of the world, what would you do in your last days???

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: It's The End Of The World As We Know It + life