MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week @ Eclectic

I delivered this bad boy to a client. It will be topped with a local artist's work and some killer accessories. Bam. You just wait.

These guys are going to live in the same room...

I'm working on a mystery sex nursery and we are doing stripes on the ceiling (thicker than these) in Benjamin Moore's Boothbay Grey and Forget Me Not. The ceiling is pitched on either side so I think it is gonna be amazing!

Also doing the same client's daughter's room and that color scheme looks a lil' something like this...

I'm so in love with it!!!

So I was joking with my seamstress about all the local characters we have here in Mt. Pleasant (for you non-locals it is the 'burb just over the bridge from Charleston) as you do in any town really. One I mentioned that she was not familiar with was Willie Nelson. He is always walking near where I work and live. I spotted him about an hour after our conversation and was trying to get a photo. I'll have to do better next time...

Anyone know who I'm referring to? He's a dead ringer.

This Saturday is the annual SOS Black & White Event. If you haven't bought your ticket go do it now! Going to be a blast as always! I'm taking Ryan Reynolds.

Big thanks to Carter at The Scout Guide Charleston for featuring Eclectic on their blog today!

This is me being self-conscious during the posed photo.

Have a great weekend y'all!

art, inspiration, life, Personal, Press, Projects, The Shop, This Week at Eclectic, and more:

Relevant to: This Week @ Eclectic + This Week I...