MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week @ Eclectic

Delivered the world's longest bench to a client...took 6 men to carry it.
Not really.

I had it reupholstered a Duralee fabric.

I rearranged the entire showroom at Eclectic...

Including the front window...

So I watch The Bachelor. I have watched for all 10+ seasons and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I think it is hilarious and I love analyzing all the different women (or men). However, Tiarra (or whatever the heck her name is) is an all time low for ABC.

She went from this...

They were doing a Polar Bear Plunge

To this...

Faking hypothermia.

Milking attention.

Oh and last week she was doing this...

Seriously?

Do you watch? If so, do you read this? If not, you totally should.

Moving on to real life...

This gentleman found me online who saw that I had once had an Edisto Farms Dairy Cooler for sale on my old online site Objects and asked if I happen to have any more. He said his grandfather once owned Edisto Farms and his dad use to work there and he thought it would make a great birthday present. Lucky for him, I have a penchant for collecting local history and just happened to have another one!

I bought my first Ann Keane painting! I have been coveting her work forever and just couldn't resist any longer...

Happy Valentine's Day To Me!
Thank you Charleston Artist Collective

Last weekend I went to that Superbowl Party and did a horrible job taking photos...I have none of actual people's faces and these don't even do justice to what my dear friend Lauren Heuber of Muster Branch did with the decor of the event. So I'm firing myself...Trump style.

Have a great weekend y'all!

art, inspiration, life, Personal, Projects, The Shop, This Week at Eclectic, and more:

Relevant to: This Week @ Eclectic + This Week I...