MISS MOOX + life

Finishes and Selections at Eclectic

Since many of you have been asking, I thought I would share the finishes and overall selections I made for the shop.

Photo by Wes Fredsel

Paint Colors:
Benjamin Moore's Decorator's White on the Walls and Peacock Blue on the Barn Door

Wall-to-Wall Seagrass Carpet

Cork Floors in the Bathroom and Enterance

Both available at Palmetto Carpet

Bathroom Wallpaper: Carlton V Boca Grand in Espresso

Office Wallpaper: Schumacher Tropical Isle

Shelving: IKEA Lack Floating Shelves with Van Dykes Hardware

IKEA Lack Wall Shelf

IKEA Lack Floating Wall Shelf

And I added some brackets...

Van Dykes Shelf Brackets

Shelving similar to this...

IKEA Expedit Shelving

And I had a custom island made by local craftsman with a piece of tin roof I found and fell in love with (cue line from the B52's song Love Shack which I sing in my head every time I look at it..."tin roof...rusted.")

All of the above can be ordered through Eclectic. Email me or call if you are interested sidney@eclectic-idg.com or call me at the shop (843)388-7002.

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Finishes and Selections at Eclectic + life