MISS MOOX + Traditional Home

Nautical Decor

I was flipping through the June issue of Traditional Home magazine and came across this wonderful "Texel Ottoman" by Thomas Eyck and absolutely fell in love! I cannot imagine the work that went into creating such a piece!

via
Texelaar Ottoman: $2,145

Since I live on the coast, it seems I am naturally drawn to anything nautical inspired.

via
I love this idea for a boy's room

via
Wow.. this mirror is amazing!

via
I love when I see people use nautical themes in their outfits as well

Over the years, I have collected a few nautical items myself some of which I have repurposed and have for sale in my shop. (see images below)

Burlap Anchor Pillow: $68, Extra Large Antique Bottle: $175,
Vintage Life Preserver: $155, Yellow Life Preserver Mirror: $185

Some nautical decor around the shop

Duralee Coastal fabric in Navy and Red

Eclectic Interior Design Group is a full-service design firm based in Charleston, South Carolina working on both residential and commercial spaces. Please email sidney@eclectic-idg.comfor additional information.

Eclectic is a retail shop/design studio located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina selling an array of vintage pieces, repurposed items, new products and locally made art with a fresh Modern meets Coastal aesthetic.

art, Coastal Decor, Coastal Fabrics, Coastal Living, Duralee Fabric, Eclectic Charleston, inspiration, life, Nautical Decor, Repurposed Objects, and more:

Relevant to: Nautical Decor + Traditional Home