MISS MOOX + vintage

Farm Fresh

I'm wishing each one of you an "EGGCEPTIONAL" week. Many of my blogging friends are raising chickens...some for the first time.
I invite you to tag along...Please enjoy this Farm Fresh post.

We have dear friends that raise chickens.
They brought us these fresh eggs.
So many soft colors...
and
Such spectacular taste!



My sweet Mother and sister, Patti...
1940s
Yamhill County, Oregon

Ramona, California
I snapped this just a month ago
when we were in southern California.
Yes...There really are farms in Southern California.

The Willamette Valley
Summer of 2012
Salem, Oregon

Country Life at it's best!

Farm Living...
My grandparents had a farm in
Green Acres, Oregon.

I love vintage chickens!
Sweet Paula of "Sugar Sweet and Pink" blog gave me the white rooster.
I found the small salt and peppers thrifting.

My husband loves helping me with the dishes.
Can you see why?

Have a great week, my sweet friends.
Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

"He will cover you with His feathers,
and under His wings you will find refuge;
His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."
Psalm 91:4 This week I'm linking with my favorite blog parties. Come join me!
*Sunday: Sunny Simple Life
www.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.com
*Monday: The Dedicate House
www.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com
The Little Red House
www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Boogie Board Cottage
www.boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Etsy Cottage Style
www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com
*Tuesday: Lavender Garden Cottage
www.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com
Rose Chintz Cottage
www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Friends Sharing Tea
www.bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com
A Stroll Thru Life
www.astrollthrulife.net
Cozy Little House
www.cozylittlehouse.com
Knick Of Time
www.knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Lavender Cottage Dreams
www.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com
*Wednesday: Sue Loves Cherries
www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com
A Sheltering Tree
www.ourshelteringtree.blogspot.com
Whatever You Want Wednesday
www.freeprettythingsforyou.com
*Thursday: Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
www.jannolson.blogspot.com
Bernideen's Open House
www.bernideensteatime.blogspot.com
Little Homestead On The Hill
www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com
*Friday: The Charm of Home
www.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
My Turn For Us
www.myturnforus.com
Rooted In Thyme
www.rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
Homemaking Link Up Weekend
www.bloggingwhilewaiting.blogspot.com
Common Ground
www.debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com
Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop
www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com
I Gotta Create
www.igottacreate.blogspot.com
Meet and Greet Blog Hop by Laurie
www.createdbylaurie.blogspot.com
*Saturday: Mockingbird Hill Cottage
www.mockingbirdhillcottage.com
Show-Licious Saturday's
www.sew-licious.blogspot.com

art, favorite, home, house, love, summer, time, and more:

Relevant to: Farm Fresh + vintage