MISS MOOX + time

Relationships

Working through the myriad dynamics of a relationship right now. For years after vowing to be single, and expecting never to find anyone with whom I deeply connected, it happened. Just. Like. That. In almost an instant. And turned my life upside down.

So now I'm one half of a couple, and learning and exploring what that means. Opening myself to another person. Overcoming my fears of relationship. Deeply depending on God as I cry out to him for wisdom. Exploring the landscape of another being, fascinating and mysterious yet beautiful. Learning what it means to bear patiently with another as I discover his faults. Realizing that I need to lean on God completely because he is the one I need, not another human.

So. That is why I've been so preoccupied lately and haven't had much time to write. Job hunting as well, and moving yet again next week. Life's in turmoil. Change. It can only be a good thing.

god, inspiration, life, person, relationship, and more:

Relevant to: Relationships + time