MISS MOOX + wonderful

Let It Snow!

Greetings on this WINTRY WHITE DAY!
The snow is falling gently on this December morning.
This Christmas I pray each one of you are blessed to spend time with family and friends to celebrate the season.
Christmas services...
Caroling
Exchanging gifts...
Dining together...
Helping the needy...
Celebrating Jesus birth.

Several years ago I made this little Christmas quilt. I added hand embroidered touches, buttons, tiny charms, soft flannel, festive homespun prints and a cheerful Christmas theme.

"Every time a bell rings an angel gets it's wings..."
from "It's A Wonderful Life"
One of my favorite Christmas movies

"Mother in the kitchen now
baking pies and cakes,
cookies, candies, goodies, too.
That only Mother makes."

Can you smell the sweet aroma from Mother's pies and cakes?
I enjoyed hand embroidering the steam escaping from each pie!

I love embroidering french knots! They make the prettiest snowflakes.

Baby...It's cold outside!

The winter weather has arrived in style.
We have a beautiful coat of white puffy snow
blanketing the landscape.
It's definitely mitten weather!

"Over the hill and through the woods...
to Grandmother's house we go..."

"WINTRY WHITE STUFF"
Having a little fun with picmonkey...
Would you believe it's snowing inside???

Merry Christmas! This year my husband is home. I am so grateful and never take it for granted. I recall the year that he was deployed overseas. Please remember those who are serving away from home this Christmas. May God bless them and their families. Blessings,Carolynn xoxo

"Joy to the world
the Lord has come...
Let earth receive her King!"

This Christmas I know many of you will be remembering the families who have suffered
tremendous loss. May God give them comfort.



I'm linking to all my favorite blog parties and giveaways for this coming week.
I hope you will stop by and visit with each lov ely blog.


Thank you, Meri, for sharing so many of your sweet vintage images.
They all speak of a simpler time.
www.imagimeris.blogspot.com

art, Christmas, cottage, family, favorite, gifts, god, home, HOPE, house, Jesus, kitchen, life, love, morning, movie, time, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Let It Snow! + wonderful