MISS MOOX + wonderful

POP-UP SHOP OPEN!

I'm very pleased to announce that my POP-UP SHOP is now open!
I've decided to sell a carefully curated set of limited edition screen prints I made earlier this year in celebration of surviving to the end of 2012! I don't usually get very personal here but it's fair to say that 2012 has been a year of two very distinct halves, both personally and professionally. There were some really rather grim goings on in the earlier half, which have thankfully been over shadowed by a wonderful last few months.
Anyway, onto the prints! All designs feature either one or two key colours and are printed onto beautifully thick 300gsm Snowdon cartridge paper. They're all completely made by hand and are in very limited numbers. Once they're gone, they're gone! So, I hope you find one you like or that you might like to give as a gift perhaps?!
The shop is only open for a couple of months and after that I'm going to launch my new branding, website and direction for 2013. It'll be a bit of a departure from what I've been doing lately which I am both scared and incredibly excited about, but I can't wait to share it with you all! Thank you so much for your continued support, and normal blogging service will resume shortly. Ha!

art, gifts, HOPE, inspiration, life, paper, person, and more:

Relevant to: POP-UP SHOP OPEN! + wonderful