MISS MOOX + wonderful

RECENTLY: BATH

Having (shamefully) never been to Bath, I was stunned at how much I fell in love with the city while I was there recently. The photos (while not wonderful & taken with my iPhone), hopefully in some way show the beautiful architecture and stone work there. Obviously the Roman Baths have a massive presence in the the city but there seems to be so much more than that. In many ways Bath reminded me of Edinburgh, where I used to live. It had a similar atmosphere too - isn't it funny how you can arrive in a place and instantly feel at home? For me, Bath was one of those places. I could have spent a lot longer there and will definitely be back, hopefully soon.

Have you been? Is there anywhere unmissable I should go next time? Perhaps a spot to get some lunch, a great little shop, local secrets? Fill me in! Oh and enjoy the weekend, friends!

HOPE, inspiration, life, love, time, Weekend According To, and more:

Relevant to: RECENTLY: BATH + wonderful