MISS MOOX + time

Happy New Year

HOTEL DEL CORONADO

New Years Wishes from Sunny San Diego!

What a special time this is for our family. Yesterday I flew to San Diego for the birth of our son and dil's first child.
I loved living in San Diego for many years! It's still our home away from home.

Looking north to Point Loma and the mouth of San Diego Harbor...
Feeling the sand between my toes and relishing the sweet smell of salt air.

Looking south...Can you see Tijuana, Mexico in the distance?

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES, BOB!
We had lunch at The Fish Market on San Diego Bay. The USS Midway which is now a Naval Museum is located next door.
I loved Bob Hope for the sacrifice he made every Christmas
visiting the troops who were in harms way.
When my husband was deployed to the Persian Gulf
Bob Hope was seen in a red Santa suit riding in a helicopter high above the ships
waving and wishing them all a Merry Christmas.

When our grandbaby arrives I will be posting the photos.
Blessings, my dear blogging friends and family!
Carolynn xoxo

"Where can I go from your spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
If I make my bed on the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there our hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast."
Psalm 139:7-10

This coming week I will be linking with many of my favorite blogs to join in their parties and giveaways.
I invite you to visit my sidebar and link to these lovely blogs.

art, Christmas, cottage, family, favorite, HAPPY, home, HOPE, love, and more:

Relevant to: Happy New Year + time