MISS MOOX + vintage

I Love February!

Hello, My dear family & friends,
Valentine's Day is past but for me it lingers in my heart and throughout the entire month of Love...
I love February.

"The man or woman you really love will never grow old.
Through the wrinkles of time,
Through the bowed frame of years,
You will always see the dear face
and feel the warm heart union
of your eternal love. "
A. Montepert

Sweets for the Sweet!

True Love
Mark & Carolynn

"Us"
Our 12th Wedding Anniversary
1998
Mark and I have been happily married for 27 years.
We met in San Diego in 1985...
and it really was love at first sight!

"Grow Old With Me
The Best is Yet to Be."

My Sweetheart
"Then"

My Sweetheart
"Now"

Is your mouth watering, yet?

"His and Hers"

Whenever we visit San Diego we always make a trip to See's.
This year as Valentine's Day was approaching we indulged just a bit.

Two Hearts Beating As One...

I'm so glad you stopped by...
I know that most likely several of you are on
Post Valentine's Day diets...
BUT
I think you'd agree...
We all need a little sweetness in our day!

Blessings to you!
Carolynn xoxo

"Now these three remain:
Faith,
Hope,
&
Love
But the greatest of these is Love."
1 Corinthians 13:13

Each week I love joining in my favorite blog parties. I'm linking with:
Boogie Board Cottage
www.boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Mockingbird Hill Cottage
www.mockingbirdhillcottage.com
Sunny Simple Life
www.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.com
The Dedicate House
www.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com
The Little Red House
www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Etsy Cottage Style
www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com
Cozy Little House
www.cozylittlehouse.com
Knick Of Time
www.knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Lavender Cottage Dreams
www.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com
Have A Daily Cup of Mrs Olson
www.jannolson.blogspot.com
My Rose Chintz
www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Common Ground
www.debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com
Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop
www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com
I Gotta Create
www.igottacreate.blogspot.com
Rooted In Thyme
www.rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
The Charm of Home
www.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Meet and Greet Blog Hop by Laurie
www.createdbylaurie.blogspot.com
Show-Licious Saturday's
www.sew-licious.blogspot.com

art, family, favorite, Heart, home, HOPE, house, life, love, time, and more:

Relevant to: I Love February! + vintage