MISS MOOX + time

It's time...

For various reasons, I feel like it's time to end my blogging here and begin somewhere else.

When I started this blog, in October 2005, it was an outlet, a way of expressing the things I thought and felt and dealing with intense loneliness and depression. I feel like it's served its purpose, and I no longer need to blog anonymously. Therefore I'm beginning a blog under my real name, at:

http://www.plousia.com/blog

This will allow me to be more personal about my own life; to keep friends and family informed of what I'm doing; and to write about things that I don't feel fit here.

So check it out there! I'll keep this blog and its archives intact, but I'll no longer be writing here. The new site is still under construction, so expect some messiness for a time.

art, family, inspiration, life, person, and more:

Relevant to: It's time... + time