MISS MOOX + wonderful

Monkeying Around

Welcome to the little world of
"Chandler Kimo Timothy"...
(Kimo is the Hawaiian name for Tim)
It's a tiny bit of paradise...

My dear friend, Rikki, painted all the murals...
I love them all!

Sweet dreams, little one...

"Monkeying Around"
A gift from Grandma Pam

A playmat for baby to enjoy...Made by Grammy Carolynn

I love this print!
I just went bananas when I found this adorable fabric!

Going Ape...Gone Bananas...Monkeying Around
and all for my precious little grandson
Chandler Kimo Timothy

I love you sweet little man!

Chandler's Crib
"Monkey Bars"

Four little monkeys sitting on a bed...

"Peek-A-Boo!"

"The Lord bless you and keep you...Chandler Kimo Timothy;
The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

I'm so glad you stopped by, my dearest blogging friends!
Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

I'm linking to my favorite blog parties and giveaways this coming week.
I invite you to visit my sidebar and link up with each one.
I know they would love having you as their guest.
.

art, cottage, favorite, gifts, home, love, and more:

Relevant to: Monkeying Around + wonderful