MISS MOOX + wonderful

THANK YOU!

Blessings and Thanks from the bottom of my heart...for all your prayers!

Our little grandson made his long overdue debut.
Mommy and Baby are doing well after a difficult labor and delivery.

Precious moments with my grandson in the NICU
"Chandler Kimo Timothy"
9 lbs. 11 ounces
(Yes...that funny old lady is me!)

PRICELESS!
Daddy and Chandler while Mommy was in surgery.

FINALLY TOGETHER...
My sweet son, Tim...My darling DIL, Kelita
and
Baby Chandler
When Chandler was born he was not breathing and he had ingested a large amount of meconium. He was intubated and spent time in the NICU. Meanwhile, Mommy Kelita was rushed to emergency surgery. After many hours apart Daddy, Mommy and baby were united.
God was faithful and we felt His presence even in the darkest moments.

Eight Days Old
Mommy and Baby

Kissable Little Feet

"For you formed my inward parts,
You knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
My soul knows it very well."
Psalm 139:13-14
I can't begin to thank you enough for all your prayers, friendship, encouragement and loving words!
Blessings from the bottom of my heart!

Grammy Carolynn
xoxo

Upon returning home I succumbed to the flu. I am working on trying to get well and look forward to posting when my strength returns. Many of you might not know that I have Multiple Sclerosis. It takes me a bit longer to return to full steam. Hugs to each one of you! I have missed you! xoxo

I'm linking to my favorite blog parties and giveaways this coming week.
I invite you to visit my sidebar and link up with each one.
I know they would love having you as their guest...

art, cottage, favorite, god, Heart, home, love, time, and more:

Relevant to: THANK YOU! + wonderful