MISS MOOX + blue

Just Spring

Pink, lilac, sky blue, sunny yellow & minty green...
Yes...Spring is almost here!

Eggs are everyday reminders of new life.
Little Baby Chicks
Even our gardens are showing new signs of life...
Sunny yellow daffodils
Purple Crocus
Golden Forsythia

The sweet little girl is my husband's Mother, Anne . The photo was taken in the 1930s.
She is such a loving and wonderful Mother-in-love.
My bedroom is a peaceful respite decorated in powder blue, soft pink and buttery yellow.


I love sewing.
One of my favorite things to make are Heirloom baby garments.
I, especially, love Christening Gowns.
Soft white batiste, dainty pin tucks and embroidery.
What treasured keepsakes they make.

"Desert Rose" from my sweet Gramma.
I have many fond memories of family gathered around Gramma and Grampa's table on Easter Sunday.
She always served us on her beautiful Franciscan Ware.




A pretty little Rose teacup and saucer from my Mother.

Vintage touches...
Lace that my Gramma crocheted
Vintage plates from my thrifting adventures.

This pretty little cream and sugar are thrifted.
I love the feminine touch they give my cottage shelf.

A tiny little tea cup
Yes...Another thrifted treasure!

And now for a
SNEAK PEEK!

I've been having fun working on something special
for the Easter Swap.
Can you guess what I'm making?

beauty, and more:

Relevant to: Just Spring + blue