MISS MOOX + Living Room

Brrr!

It is cold here in Charleston today folks! And as I sit here in my office all bundled up wearing my cheap knock-off Uggs and obtaining warmth from my sad little space heater I really wish I was curled up in front of one of these amazing fires instead. Although I am not a big "cold weather" person, I am excited for the change in temperatures because it reminds me of football games, oyster roasts and hiking all the mountains in Mt. Pleasant (she says sarcastically). And I look forward to making many o' fires because as much as these new, fancy remote controlled things are...there is nothing like an actual wood burning fireplace! Yeah, I'm old school like that.

~Images: 1) Country Home I think 2) House Beautiful 3) Unknown 4) Elle Decor 5) In Style Home

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: Brrr! + Living Room